Monday 10 January 2011

A read over a brew!

Morning!!!!!!

Grab a brew, have a read and tell me your thoughts!

Now that Christmas and new year has gone everyone is on a bit of a low :(
New years resolutions kicked in (diet and detox for me!) and some have already been forgotten..

However, STOP!

Now is the time to be positive about things, it's a new year with a new beginning on whatever you feel you want to start a fresh!  So go on!

This year I am ploughing all my concentration into making my business a successful one that not only loves having new customers, but more importantly loves seeing the repeat customers!

I want people who visit the website to go 'wow what a great idea, loads of gifts in one box!'

It's a great feeling to receive a gift box and then keep finding gift after gift inside.  I love the fact i try to make sure all of my gifts are useful even to the point where you can keep the gift box to store things in!

I have my sons things in mine, first shoes etc!

So when your trundling the shops and there are gadgets and gizmo's you pick up and look at, STOP! put them down and visit my site and get them a gift they will love and use!

well I'm off to have a cuppa and carry on with work!

Have a great day whatever your doing and remember.... This is a new year!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, there is always a lull after christmas. You start off being positive about all the things you are going to do, or not going to do so much of, (for me-eating too much chocolate!) But then with the weather still being cold and faced with the same day to day chores you can easily get bogged down with excuses not to carry on the year as positively as you wanted to, myself included.
    But you are right, it is a brand new year and only we can make a difference to it. So if you want to change something that badly, you will! Or at least try, then at least you can say you gave it a go.

    I admire you, you have set up this business with young children and you now want to make it even more successful, go for it! You made the bravest step already, all you need to do now is build on what you've already got. Which by the way is absolutely gorgeous.

    I myself am wanting to start something up, however with no business skills I am somewhat petrified - Where do i start??? But i have met many lovely people/businesses such as yourself through social networking who are willing to share ideas and knowledge. So i shall be picking your brains, if you'll let me Lol.

    I don't know about you but time is just never on my side. I work 2 days a week, have 1 at School and 1 at Playschool. Husband works full time and sometimes late evenings, so there isn't much time in between all that to think about anything else. But .... i must not be deterred and think 'can't'. I must be positive and at least try, so here's to 2011, let's hope it's a good'un for everyone.
    Kez xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!

    I have no business skills as such so if I can do it you can too!

    The hardest part is putting yourself out there, speaking to strangers, and for me getting noticed!

    I'm a firm believer in a lucille Ball quote:-

    "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."

    So put ya thinking cap on and ask your questions to whomever you need!!!
    steal your knowledge lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete